End User License Agreement
Last Updated: January 03, 2023
Acceptance of the Agreement
Please carefully review the terms of this End User License Agreement before proceeding with the download and installation of the.
By downloading, installing, launching, or using this (including all content, materials, and information within) on Android, iOS, or any other applicable platform (referred to as the “”), you are acknowledging your consent to abide by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms set forth in this Agreement, please refrain from using the.
Your use of the, whether through installation or any other method, indicates that you have read, comprehended, and accepted both this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions for Use of the Services.
- You can use the only for personal purposes and should not use them for commercial purposes. You must refrain from employing the for any unlawful or unauthorized activities. It is your responsibility to adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, including but not limited to copyright laws, at the federal, state, local, and provincial levels, in connection with your use of the and the content (defined below) you submit, post, or display within the.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt the service or networks connected to the. This includes the prohibition of transmitting any harmful code, such as worms, viruses, spyware, or malware, and unauthorized access to private API, except in compliance with the rules established for API access.
- Spamming or submitting unsolicited emails or comments to other users of the Software is strictly prohibited. Using web URLs in your username without prior written consent from is also not allowed.
- You are not allowed to resell or charge others for access to the, or any form of duplication, reproduction, transfer, granting of access, copying, or distribution of any part of the in any medium, requires prior written authorization from.
- We offer services as explicitly described. We do not guarantee that new followers will engage with your account unless explicitly stated.
- We do not collaborate with accounts involved in illegal activities or explicit content. We reserve the right to refuse services to customers whose accounts fall into these categories.
- You must not engage in spamming or submit unsolicited emails or comments to other users of the, nor use web URLs in your username without prior written consent from .
- Reselling or charging others for access to the, or any form of duplication, reproduction, transfer, granting of access, copying, or distribution of any part of the in any medium, requires prior written authorization from.
CertainServices may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. You acknowledge thatmay include advertising and promotions in conjunction with your Content. The form, manner, and extent of such advertising and promotions may change without notice. We may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications.
We will not rent, disclose, or sell your information to third parties outside of (or its affiliated companies) and controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TOCONTENT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHERNOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “”) MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS REGARDING: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THECONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) THE SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSMITTING INFORMATION TOOR VIA THE SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, THEPARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THEPARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED ON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Theand themay contain links to third-party websites not under the control of. We do not make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the operation of these external websites. Names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THATSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IFHAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). IN NO EVENT WILLTOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED